Interested in becoming a sponsor? You have come to the right place! We are very excited to invite you to learn more about MMTC and what we have to offer.
- MMTC was founded in 2002 and is now comprised of over 150 members who collectively participate in hundreds of races each year.
- We are a non-profit, USA Triathlon registered club, with an eclectic mix of triathletes and endurance athletes. We encourage everyone to come and have fun with us and enjoy the benefits our club has to offer.
- MMTC services athletes in Maryland and beyond, particularly in Howard, Baltimore, Carroll, Montgomery, and Anne Arundel Counties, also including Baltimore City and well as surrounding areas.
- MMTC is run by our Members who organize all the activities, social events, clinics, and workouts.
- Seventy-five percent of triathletes are between the ages of 30 and 49, college educated, with median household incomes over $126,000. We spend an average of $4,000 each year on triathlon related expenses (gear, equipment, and race entry fees)!
Sponsorship opportunities exist at many levels and are renewed annually. Contact email@example.com for more information or head over to our “become a sponsor” page to see all the different opportunities in sponsoring.